Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Putting the dead in dead week

First off, I need to apologize for the amount of time it has been since my last post.  Dead week really killed me.  In addition to being sick, I had two big projects to get done and also preparing for my friend to come visit during finals week.  Since then my life has been pretty hectic but I've finally found some time to sit down and write a new post. :)

Rather than tell you all about how awful finals and final projects are I'll just talk about how amazing it was to have my friend here for finals week!


I picked him up on a Sunday from the Portland airport and we immediately drove to Seattle.  While in Seattle we visited the Space Needle, Pike's Market Place and took a ride in an enclosed Ferris Wheel gondola.



(the rain was falling in my eyes...)

While he was here we also went into Salem and spent some time at the capital building, we visited both the OSU and U of O campuses and wandered out to the coast.



Somewhere in the midst of all this fun I did manage to take a final and complete an 18-page paper.  The biggest lesson I learned, though, is that if you have to go through final's week, it's best to do it while you have a best friend by your side!



No comments:

Post a Comment